Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March 9, 2014

at peace.

Ma chere famille!

Combien je vous aime! Ok, so just a warning. I just wrote President during more than 45 mins of internet time... So there's not a lot of time that rests. Luckily! I'm gonna see you all in two weeks, so it's ok if this ones a little on the shorter side. 

Anyways! This week flew by, faster than the last week even. And! President and Soeur Brewer came to eat lunch with Soeur Tupai, Soeur Teahe, Soeur LAmb, and I to say goodbye and we had our parting interviews and blessings. Sooo weird. And sad. I am going to miss President and Soeur Brewer, cause they are THE BEST! I know that President Brewer was called of God to lead and direct this mission. And he may be short in stature, but he is a giant of a spirit. I am privlidged to have worked with him during these last 18 months. 

The interview and blessing that he gave me were my favorite. More detes on that later. Like maybs when I see you all face to face, cause there's no time. But! The big difference between this email and the last one that I am no longer FREAKING OUT to come home. I'm ready. And not in a, I'm peacing out for the rest of the time that I have here, I'm gonna give all that I got to the end! But, I'm ready to come home. And I'm even excited about it. That was the big thing that changed with being with President and hearing his councel and my blessing. I feel at peace. I feel good. I know that my time is almost done and I know that it's good. And I'm happy.

Anyways, I love you all! That's it for this week! Thank you for all your love and support! And I will see you all in a couple weeks!

pics.
the gang!! with President and Soeur Brewer,
me with President and Soeur Brewer.
And we did an exchange with the soeurs of Magenta. (Me and all the Tahitian soeurs in the mission. And I've served with all of them.) DUCK FACE bien sur. 

JE VOUS AIME MA FAMILLE!! A bientot.I LOVE MY FAMILY! A soon.

L'evangile est vraie!

Love, Soeur Santos




No comments:

Post a Comment