Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March 3, 2014

prie pour Yvonne!!

Ma chere famille,

I am sooooo happy to be here in New Cal and to be a missionary for the Lord and His church. Qu'est ce que j'aime cette oeuvre, et mes freres et soeurs ici en Caledonie! Ils vont me manquer plus que je peux dire. Anyways, I'm gonna miss speaking french too, cause, "c'est la langue de mon coeur." Well, that and franglais. Soeur Tupai and I are grave. She speaks english like a champ, so we always swing in and out of french and english. haha. J'aime biennn.

Anyways! Famille, not much to raconte this week, cause Soeur Tupai and I were in the house all day Tuesday-Saturday cause she was malade. But! It was still a good week. We got to talk a lot, I tried to take care of her, and I read lots. It was good. But it's nice to be out and about again! hah. It's funny though. We're a little rusty. We realized it on Sunday when we taught again, after not teaching since Monday night. It's all coming back though, slowly but surely!

And!! One of the best things about this last week was that we had a lesson last night with Yvonne, one of our amis! And I've been teaching her since the beginning, december of 2012, when I got to Paita, cause she lives in Dumbea and Dumbea used to be a secteur for elders, so the Soeurs of Paita taught her until they put soeurs here about 6 months ago. Anyways, she's great. FANTASTIC, actually. And she does everything. She reads her scriptures everyday, prays, goes to church, etc. But she's not baptized yet. It's hard to explain... I've been analyzing for a year plus now, but! last lesson a week ago, we invited her to pray for a date, and she did! And the date is the 19 of mars. And that would be the BEST parting gift EVER. Because she is so ready and wonderful!! And I would love nothing more, because I know that she will be so blessed! Even more blessed than she is right now for all the things that she's doing. So yah. Soeur Tupai and I are STOKED. But we are going to be praying and fasting like crazy people jusqu'a la fin, for her specially. So, please pray for her that all will go well. 

Anyways. Miracles! Miracles are happening. And faith procedes the miracle, ALWAYS! Isn't it incredible that God is a God of miracles! I love it. And I know that it's true!! And I'm so happy!!

Also, mince, shout outs, really fast. I'm sorry everyone. I've given up on letter writing these last 2 transfers... And this one too. But! I just wanted to say thank you to Sister Larsen and J-dawg for the packages!! So kind! And the chocolate was delish, Sister Olson, Angie Cluff, Laura, Mai, Megan, and everyone else that has written letters to me lately. Des. I've been a slacker. But! I'll see you all soon! And thank you for your love and support!!

I LOVE this gospel!! It is the Lords. And I'm so happy and blessed to share it with all around me! I love you all! Open your mouths and they will be filled! 

I love you all!

L'evangile est vraie!

Love, Soeur Santos

No comments:

Post a Comment