Thursday, February 27, 2014

February 10, 2014

davantage!! Furthur/More

Ma chere famille,
The subject line is Soeur Tupai and my theme for this week. That was the question that we posed all week long. Comment est-ce qu'on peut faire DAVANTAGE? How can we do MORE? And we worked all week trying to step it up. That's something that I love about being here! Always striving to improve, to be better. It's the besttt. 

Sooo, Soeur Tupai and I are staying together for our last transfer!! And we're still STLs, the only thing that's changing is that Dumbea is being split. So there will be an equipe of soeurs at Dumbea sur mer, (where we live now,) and we're gonna move back to Dumbea l'autre cote. So that'll be fun. We don'e know exactly when that's gonna be though, so we'll see. We think that we're gonna be living 4 to the apt where we are now for a couple weeks until they find us a house. And we're not exactly the priority either, because sooo many changes are happening it's crazy! They opened Bourail and La Foa, up North, so we have to find houses for them as well. and there are two Elders and one Soeur that will be getting here at the end of this week. They also changed up the districts a little bit, so Soeur Tupai and I will be moving districts. But it's all good. I'm pretty excited about it actually, cause as President says, "the church moves forward on change." 
This week was good. We had lots of good lessons and did lots of finding. And one of the women that we found is named Anna. She lived in France before, but she comes from Camaroon, (is that a country in africa?) And she speaks ENGLISH! That's actually her native tongue, so Soeur Tupai and I taught the lesson in English, which was fun. It actually made me kinda excited because I know that that's the language I'll be sharing the gospel in after the mission. But yah, she is fantastic, and her faith is so big! She has two adorable children, and her husband does not believe, so she prays for him and tries to set the example for him. 
Also, we had pas mal d'ami that came to the chapel this week and that was so great! Nothing makes a missionary more happy than when an ami comes to church. It's the best! And We took a picture with some of them, but it's on Soeur Tupai's camera, so I'll have to get that later. 
Anyways, I'm outta time for this week. It rained buckets this week, I think we're on our fourth depression or something. Dumbea flooded. And we had to push back our exchange. but it's been good! And it hasn't killed our fire.
I LOVE you all sooo much! This work is magnificant. I'm so happy to be a missionary and to serve the Lord with all my heart, might, mind, and soul! I pray for you all! and thanks for your prayers!!
L'evangile est vraie!
Love, Soeur Santos

No comments:

Post a Comment